CAMERON LEITIS & DARCY CROMWELL
Cameron Leitis is 16 years old and is from Caerphilly, South Wales, Darcy Cromwell is 14 years old and is from Llantwit Fardre, South Wales. They began dancing together in September 2016.Career Highlights
Placing 1st in the under 21’s Welsh championship.
- Placing 2nd at the Nationals 2016 (Junior)
- Placing 4th at the UK Closed in Bournemouth 2017 (Under 21)
- Placing 1st in the under 21’s Welsh championships
- 36th at Professional Ballroom in Blackpool
- Placing 2nd in the Amateur Welsh championships.
Cameron started to dance at the age of 7, competing locally. As he progressed he began to compete regularly and take his dancing career more seriously. At 11 years old he started training at Dance Crazy Studio. He has been in other successful partnerships in the past but since partnering with Darcy has been focused on making their partnership work just as successful.
Darcy began dancing at Dance Crazy Studio from the tender age of 4. She started competing on the open Latin circuit at age 7 and was one half of a very successful girl’s couple who won numerous titles in their 7 years together.
Cameron wears Artem and Darcy wears the Sophia shoe.