DANIEL ETTRIDGE & PHOEBE DRAPER
Daniel Ettridge and Phoebe Draper have been dancing together since April 2018. They train at A & L Dance Academy in Southampton, England and compete nationally and internationally at Junior 1 level in both Ballroom and Latin.Career Highlights
Daniel: WDC World Medalist (Under 12) Ballroom.
Phoebe: Semi-Finalist's at the UK Closed, Junior 1 category in Bournemouth in both Latin and Ballroom.
- 6th in NL Junior U14 WFQ Ballroom at the Stars of the Future 2018 (Brentwood).
Daniel is 12 years old and is from Southampton, England. He began dancing only 18 months ago and has already been very successful. Daniel has made several finals which include:
- 2018 Champions of Tomorrow, beginner Ballroom winner.
- 2018 Champions of Tomorrow, beginner Latin finalist..
Phoebe is 12 years old and is from Southampton, England. Starting dance at the age of 7, she competed in Juvenile and now Junior 1 Ballroom and Latin. Phoebe has had many achievements in her dance career to date, some highlights include:
- Juvenile Latin Beginners Champion at Champions of Tomorrow in 2016.
- South of England double winner in under 11’s Ballroom and Latin in 2016.
- Vice Champion at Stars for the future Under 11 Latin, Brentwood 2016.
- 3rd in Under 11 Ballroom at Stars for the Future, Brentwood 2016.
- 3rd Juvenile Ballroom and 5th Latin at the German Open Championships 2016.
- 2nd Under 11 Latin Bournemouth Masters 2016.
Phoebe wears the Sophia dark tan Latin shoe.