SCOTT WILSON & EMILY BROWN
Scott & Emily have danced together since 2008. They train in and represent England in youth and amateur ballroom competitions nationally and internationally.Career Highlights
Scott & Emily feel their Career Highlight would be representing Team GB at the famous Junior Blackpool Dance Festival where the team placed 2nd by 0.1 of a point to a strong Russian team.
- Top 8 in Youth 1 European Championships
- Finalists of Under 21 German Open Championships
- Vice Champions of Under 21 UK Closed Championships
- 10th Place UK Closed Amateur Ballroom Championship
- Finalists of Amateur Rising Star at Midland Open Championships
- Finalists of North of England Amateur Ballroom Championship
- Vice Champions of British National U21 Championships
- Top 8 in World U19 Ballroom Championships
- Champions of BDF Star Youth Ballroom
- Champions of BDF Star Amateur Ballroom
Scott & Emily are both 18 years old. They have danced together since they were 7 and have only ever danced with each other, something unheard of in the ballroom dancing world. Emily is from Northamptonshire and Scott is from Warwickshire and they both danced at local dance schools from a young age in both Ballroom and Sequence genres. As Juniors, they were the youngest couple to win the British Classical and Modern Sequence Championships at the Blackpool Junior Dance Festival. They then went on to win it 3 times in the following years and were the first to complete the treble in this genre. During this time they began competing in Junior Ballroom competitions and became Vice Champions in Junior National and UK Closed Ballroom before moving into the Youth ranks where they made the National Final on their first attempt at just 15 and 16 years of age. Since then they have established themselves as one of the top British couples in Youth Ballroom and have danced in competitions all over the world. With their best achievement internationally being 8th Place in Youth Ballroom at the 2019 World Championships. Despite all of this, they feel their biggest achievement is being consistently happy with their performances, putting smiles on audiences faces all across the world, and look forward to continuing to do this as they venture higher into International finals in the future.