GIANNI CALIANDRO AND ARIANNA ESPOSITO
Gianni Caliandro and Arianna Esposito have been dancing together from 2008 representing Italy.Career Highlights
Becoming Professional ballroom RS 2017 Champions
- International Championship Professional Ballroom RS 2013 finished 3rd
- UK Championship Professional ballroom RS 2017 Champions
- Blackpool Dance Festival Professional Ballroom RS runners Up
- Quarter finalists In the Professional Ballroom World Championship WDC 2016
- International Championship Professional Ballroom (2014-15-16)
- Blackpool Dance Festival Professional Ballroom 2017.
Best Results as Amateurs:
- Runners Up in the WDC National Championship (Italy) 2009 and 2010
- 4th Place at the WDC European Championship 2010
- Semifinalist in the WDC AL World Championship 2009 and 2010
Arianna began to dance at the age of 5, starting with Ballet. After a few years she switched to Ballroom, dancing with her brother, they were a competition winning 10 Dance couple.
Gianni started his adventure with Ballroom dancing at 7 years old, switching between many dance partners. At the age of 15, he began to travel outside of his home country (Italy) and started competing internationally. In 2006 he achieved great results, being semi-finalist in all Under 21 Major competitions: Blackpool Dance Festival, German Open, International Championships.
Gianni and Arianna first met in 2008 and they decided to compete together in the Amateur Ballroom division. They made the jump to Professional status in 2011 and have been competing at this level ever since!
Gianni wears the 6692P shoe and Arianna wears Purity.