JACK BEALE AND NATALIIA SIIANKO
Jack Beale and Nataliia Siianko represented England since July 2012. The couple are based in England but frequently travel to teach. Jack wears the Freed of London MPB ballroom shoe whilst Nataliia wears the Eternity in Flesh Satin.Career Highlights
- 1st in DPL Professional Ballroom at the Nieuwegein Dance Festival (Netherlands)
- 5th Place in Professional Ballroom Trophy at the South of England Championships 2023 (Winchester)
- Top 15 in Professional Waltz at the Blackpool Dance Festival (Blackpool)
- Top 19 in Professional Viennese Waltz at the Blackpool Dance Festival (Blackpool)
- Top 17 in Professional Tango at the Blackpool Dance Festival (Blackpool)
- Top 24 in Professional Quickstep at the Blackpool Dance Festival (Blackpool)
- Top 16 in Professional Foxtrot at the Blackpool Dance Festival (Blackpool)
Nataliia Siianko originates from Svitlovodsk, Ukraine and at the age of 6 joined one of the best Ballroom formation teams in her hometown. Shortly after she found a partner and started her competitive career. By age 14 she was already Juvenile and Junior Champion in Ukraine and admits she preferred Latin to Ballroom. Finishing school she entered University and received her Bachelor Degree in Dance and a Major degree in Physical Recreation & Fitness. Whilst studying she still competed in dance and became 4 times Amateur Ballroom Champion of Ukraine and Runner-up in the European Championships in Italy.
Jack Beale had his first major break early in his career in 2008. He became the International Under 21 Vice Champion in a competition which is not only one of the most prestigious but also one of the toughest and most honorable in a Dancer's calendar. Following his success, in 2009 he became British Open Youth Finalist and British Open Rising Star Finalist. From here he was placed in the top 3 in every competition in England, later becoming British National Youth Champion and the UK Closed Under 21 Champion in 2009.